I resolute to….
- Finish everything I have on my to-do list for each day.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Avoid using the word ‘don’t ‘ or any other negative word as much as possible.
- Be as positive as I can be.
- Run everyday.
- Stretch everyday.
- Spend at least 20 minutes with God each day.
- Meditate everyday.
- Post at least once everyday.
- And finally, smile more ( because it’s contagious 😀)
- Upload 50 (yes! 50!) blog posts at the end of this month of September.
- Increase my running speed.
- Do something nice for at least 10 different people by the end of the month.
- And lastly, put at least 30 hours into personal study ( for the whole month)
So there they are, my resolutions and goals for this month. It’s something I thought I would try out, since I’m starting a new school year very soon ( in the next two weeks) and I thought it would be nice to start with some goals in mind.
I would love to see your own resolutions or goals or maybe even both, so do feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!
Love, Ima 😘